View Single Post

Old 03-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
Damn. I went to the range too. I'm not trying to start anything, I just know what it would look like if I posted my target, given our history. I literally just took a picture of my target and saw yours.

Nice grouping. I couldn't focus at the range. I brought along a friend who's new to shooting and had a lot of questions. Then a woman and her daughter came in and got the lane next to me.

I'm not against women and guns at all. I highly encourage it and have even given a reactive target to a couple of girls when I was at the outdoor spot...that way they remember it as a good experience and come back.

What I am against. Is when women with no experience, buy multiple guns and never get training or help.

I won't go into the whole story, but once I saw her almost shoot herself in the face...I needed to say something.

Thankfully the owner (very great woman, known her almost 20 years), came out and started talking classes and helping
I agree completely. Actually, I think EVERYONE should get themselves educated and trained before purchasing any firearms.

And I know my grouping is a tad wider than it used to be. Im a bit out of practice due to my shoulder surgery. Only been to the range twice since November because of that.