View Single Post

Old 03-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Possible 331 build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor9168 View Post
Replying to the "Gangster" comment, I literally just did this, though it was in a parking lot. I went in the store to return a DVD, walk out and a Ranger of all vehicles is demoing what I believe to be a single sub, I don't know because I didn't get that close. But I literally couldn't hear it. I assume it was a sub because a bunch of kids were looking in the side windows, and the seats we're pushed forward. I got in my truck, kicked on all the LED's ( For added effect ), and cranked the radio right up to 38 ( The sweet spot for my radio ), and cranked some Decaf. Before I backed out of my spot across the parking lot, they we're already adverting their attention over to me, and then I slowly drove past them. I looked at one of their mouths, and I swear he said "Holy Shit!" Haha, my night has been made. Oh and I forgot to mention he was hanging with the ricer crew, which cause so many problems, especially on Friday nights. They park in my work's parking lot, then some kid with a drift car ( he actually has camber, it appears to be a relatively good set-up ), always drifts around the light pole's. I hear screeching for hours and hours. Anyways, there's how my night went. LOL.
Love that. High school kids are fun too. I'm almost two years out so I know a lot of them, and my brother is a junior, but some of his friends have systems and it's funny hitting them with mine.

My dad likes the subs up to a certain point and I'm not sure if my mom knows what a subwoofer is. I haven't had her in the Explorer lately. I kind of want to drive her somewhere with a hidden gopro and hit her with a decaf.

What decaf is your favorite? I just downloaded 1-7 and my subs love the 30 to 50 Hz range.

2015 F150 XLT | 2.7 EcoBoost 6R80 | 4/6 dropped | wife’s truck!