View Single Post

Old 03-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post
You're one of the biggest douches to walk the planet. I care NOTHING about what you say. You smoke week, yet pass judgment? Such a funny guy. Oh...my truck came with wheels on it you don't like? I could fucking care less. They came on it with brand new tires free

Yes because helpless children should be left to fend for themselves

Some people were raised to protect others and innocents at all costs, because triumph over evil could require sacrifice or putting ones self in danger.

If you feel you need to run, that's fine. I'm not saying anything negative about you. So why talk shit to someone who would put their life on the line for an innocent?

Whatever helps you feel better
Helpless children should have parents willing to protect them. As cold as it may sound to some people, they aren't my responsibility.

And lol at you. If you're concerned about good vs evil, why aren't you fighting to end the corruption and abuse in our government? I am. I'm one of the few boots on the ground guys willing to get arrested in order to fight an unconstitutional law or a government entity thats abusing their power. You wanna talk about a sacrifice....

And where did I say I was going to run? I said I would get myself and as many people as I could to safety. Something likely to save way more lives than you trying to stage an assault on an armed individual when all you have is a handgun.....

There's a difference between running away and knowing how you can really help....