View Single Post

Old 02-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Ford Tough

Default Re: Gaffer91's FX4 Level II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
They're OE replacements and the quality of them are as good as the OEM. I thought chrome caps would look good on mine...til I did it. Too much chrome right there and looked out of place to me. Might be different to your preferences and tastes. Might be better flow with chrome door handles.

Yeah...the black wheel w/ machined face is definitely a good look on a dark truck. I'm not a fan of wheel lettering, so I went the Eagle 185 route on mine.

I don't know what size your BFG's are or if they're even 15". I don't suggest 15x10's on a non-lifted truck. 15x8 with the normal backspace will be approx 2" wider per side compared to your stock wheels. 10's will be approx 4" wider. I don't like the idea of 31x10.50's on 15x10's, but that's the one way I picture 10's fitting and clearing flares, valence, inner fender under a non-lifted truck.

And hey man, just wanted to note that I'm not trying to hijack your thread. Only answering your questions within it.

Clearly you know allot more than me about it. So ill let you tell me what size to buy.

My wheels are cooper discover ATRs, 245/75r16s and theyre on 16" rims is all I know.

No, youre not jacking my thread
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...-level-ii.html 2003 FX4 Level II - 20" LED Bar, Black Cap-IT Canopy tinted windows, Bedliner Rear Bumper, Class III Hidden Hitch, FlowMaster Super 44 Series, '08 DSG Alcoas on 31x10.50 GoodYear Wrangler Duratracs, Blackout Heads, 06 Tails, 06 Mirrors , Fog Light Mod, OHC Mod + Autodim Mirror, Drop In Factory Ford Bed liner, Explorer Full Length Console, 12" Sony Xplod and MTX amp, Auto-down passenger window mod, full LED interior.