View Single Post

Old 09-18-2010, 05:36 AM
bullsnake 4x4 owner

Talking Re: Before and after...post your pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Where is this info you claim ford has about torsion bars?

I googled it and came up with nothing.
i have to relook up what iv'e researched when i first joined this forum, but i will get you the info and pm you because it is interesting and informative on older ranger models n makes . oh to further rest what iv'e posted man about the arcive info does not refer to t-bars'but the detroit lockers'and type of 4wheeldrive options ford manufactured from those dates,includeing prior 4x4 setups and difrences before the classic highriders.that some rangers are documented in those arcives as haveing differnt options for ranger 4x4s only and not the standard ranger packeges.
1987 black custom xlt,ext. cab 4x4,military-surplus 2.9L, stock 3"lifted;5 speed auto trans w/ manual 4x4,borg-Warner-turbo transfer case,grinds out progressive aluminum mags w/goodyear wranglers; keyed entry alarm,duel 280w interface deckw/usb n bluetooth,jvc6x8s rear,jvc4"160wfront,crome bed side rails,tuff liner bed liner also blacked out headlights,limo black window tint. called the BULLSNAKE cuz its the best small-n-toughest 4x4 ford built!!

Last edited by 87bullsnkranger; 09-18-2010 at 05:50 AM. Reason: change txt