View Single Post

Old 01-24-2014, 10:09 PM
2004 Ranger XLT

Default Re: WTT 2002 Stepside Bed for a 2001 + fleet side bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardnerme View Post
Let me know if you might consider selling this bed outright. Are there any dents, dings of cracks on it? Have you pulled the liner out to see what condition the inside might be in? I have a 2002 silver Ranger that has a dent in each side. I have been looking for a whole silver stepside bed to replace mine.

If you did not want to sell outright, what colors of fleetside bed would you consider (I do see you would prefer sonic blue)? I live just north of Atlanta, GA and there are a few beds for sale on craigslist around here. One possibility might be to get one of those beds, put it on my truck, drive up to meet you and do a swap in a parking lot somewhere (hey - crazier things have happened, right?).

Yes, this is my first post on this site, but yes, I am serious. I joined this site specifically to respond to this posting.

Thanks in advance!

Mike
Hey Mike,

Welcome to FRF ... I'd be willing to sell the bed outright. I'll send you a PM with the details.
2004 DSG FX4 with a 5R55E auto trans and 4:10 gears-Sold
2010 Redfire Metallic 2WD Ranger XLT,4-door ext. cab, 4.0 SOHC with auto trans, SLA front sus. traction control, Sirius Satellite radio and 3:55 gears
2003 red Ranger Edge 4X4, 4-door ext. cab -4.0 SOHC with a 5R55E auto trans