View Single Post

Old 09-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Ford Tough

Default Re: Fresh 31's! General Grabber AT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie_boysles View Post
DAMN you're saying the BFGs are expensive. You payed $70 MORE overall than I did for my 31s and you have smaller tires.! Thats why I went local, dont have to pay shipping and shit like that. Mine were $633 installed. Ans yeah the BFGs do have two options, Whiter letters or black wall. They last a lifetime as well! Also with ANY all terrain, they do not do well in sticky mud. The lugs are just too close. My BFGs are the same way along with any other A/T I have ever owned.
I didnt pay shipping from anywhere. I bought them local, from discount tire. They were 145 or 140 a tire I believe, plus stems, disposal fee for my old useless tires, and then Nevada tax which is 8.1% which may be higher than were you got them. It was 703 out the door. Also, how are my 31's are smaller than your 31's, unless your talking width?? Ya, I figured they had black too. I also sold my old rear tires for $40 in two hours on craigslist. So my overall price was $663. they wanted 170-175 for the Bfg, not worth 120 more for a slightly thicker side wall and a bigger name who spenids more money advertising than r&d. I wont be doing rock crawling or anything with high potential for sidewall damage so its not a big deal.
General Grabber AT2 31/10.5/15, 15x7 ATX Slot, Hot girlfriend for passenger seat, Fabtech 2.5", Bilstein 5100, Poly Bumps, JBA Ceramic Coated Headers, Straigh pipe, Throttle Cable Mod, Air Box Mod, 5 Angle Valve Job, 180* Thermostat, Clear corners w/ Amber LEDs, Tinted Tails, 6000K Volt Digital HID Hi/Lo, K&N Drop-In, MAF Mod,