View Single Post

Old 09-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Real Trucks Rattle

Arrow STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}

Hey guys, i hope any of you can help me out with this.

I ran Windows XP, not sure what edition. It has SP2 cuz my boss is a prick and doesn't want any of us updating the computers. Mine is used as database for everybody in the office (me and 5 other people). I run AntiMalware Bytes every week and the PC is scanned looking for virus every day during lunch time. I have CCleaner as well. It's the only PC without any major repair in two years (only thing I changed was the power source).

Since I leave at 6pm, I'm not the person who shuts it off. So today when I got to work, I saw this error:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000000 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

I asked the guy who shut it off and said the only thing he did was start--shut off. He turned the monitor off and. PC stood with that screen for more than 10 hrs.

I wonder if any of you guys had this problem or if you guys know how to solve the problem.

I got some days-off, so i will be working on the computer until monday, but any suggestion is more than welcome.

If i'm missing any info that could be helpful, let me know and I'll post it.

Thanks.

Al