View Single Post

Old 01-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightwingJDR View Post
Hmmm so dynomax huh? Have you heard this ranger on YouTube? They got some 2.3ls with the magnaflow and it almost sounds like a car. Kinda what I'm looking for. I'm not wanting super cheap but I'm looking in the 100-170$ range. What do you think?
The dyno max kit is $170. I've listened to a lot of videos. And was gonna do a thrush welded but I didn't feel like cutting out the muffler I still have my stock exhaust I'm gonna cut it and weld it so it's straight pipe out by the rear tire just to mess around and see. I have the cat back now my next thing is I'm doing a 5.0 swap from my explorer and I have to have pipes made from headers into a connector to bolt up the cat back in the factory location.

----------

also the problem with videos is what is used to record them. Mostly cell phones. The quality sucks. I look for the most up to date videos just because technology has gotten better and maybe they have something that will capture the video and sound good. But most the time they don't. I have an issue with my cat also, it's leaking and the heat shields rattle because they are falling off. I can't stand it
1997 B2300 reg cab 2.3 Lima, 15x8.5 Mickey Thompson classic 2, 31x10.50 cooper discover at3, 7.5 open 4.10 rear, dynomax super turbo catback, alpine iva-w200 w/ nav, kicker 6x8s, alpine type R 8, alpine 250W mono amp, power bass 400.4, tool box & camper shell, compustar alarm/remote start.
1956 Ford F100 rust bucket with big plans!