View Single Post

Old 01-01-2014, 04:00 AM
Older Than Dirt !

Default Re: December 2013 TOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
YAY! A TOTM with wheels and tails!
Hey Shane give me some slack,I'm not young anymore I don't want a truck I need a lift chair to get in or a walker to get out of plus I don't need Hella Lights to see to get out of the doctors office parking lot or at Walmart. Reaching for my reading glasses to see the temp on my overhead console could cause a accident.A roll bar bar might come in handy when I have a stroke and flip on the interstate.I don't need so many speakers and a amp it could blow my hearing aids. I have no use for Explorer seats when I crap my Depends or drool on them. LED lights for the floor might come in handy when I cough and my false teeth fly out and I am looking for them. On a side note I took the rear wheelchair carrier rack off for the pics.Bull bars could be handy when I hit the gas instead of the brakes at the convenience marts. Newest mod gun rack to hold my cane. Thought about toolboxes to store my plastic bed pans in. Maybe a wench to pull me out of my garage chair.Thoughts on a custom console to store my grabber.Maybe a extend a bed for hauling my hospital bed.
Take a chill pill you'll be okay. Bob C.

Last edited by Bob C. of Indiana; 01-01-2014 at 07:04 AM.