View Single Post

Old 09-05-2010, 11:53 PM
No foolin it was spoolin

Send a message via MSN to mikesturbo94
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Don't know where you're coming from with this attitude. I don't think I've done anything to deserve it. I've left our personal differences at the door and I think my behavior on the site is a clear example of that(ex: the door panel thread.... helping him out).

This is true... I am the one getting photoshops done of ideas in my head. Nothing wrong with that. I welcome criticism...it's helpful. I only brought up yours to make the point of "hey, if you like it, that's all that matters". There's other parts of this comment I wish to respond to, but I'm not going to because I refuse to stoop to the levels of others.

You! Thanks. I thought it was relevent.

Marie... I don't know what to say. I don't think I've done anything wrong today or the past few days so I don't know what your problem is other than wanting to be confrontational and try to get a rise out of me. Or you're feeding off the drama. Instead of us airing dirty laundry and one or both of us saying something we'd regret publically, how about we discuss this in private like we discussed before. Both of you need to get used to me being on the forums(whichever it may be) because it's what I enjoy and it's my community. I was in the community before you were around in my life...and it's gonna continue to be in my life. I'm carrying on like nothing happened. Back to the old Shane of helping people with their issues, me whoring my shit, what have you.

I will ask you once, I want you to stop with the slander. I do not need it, nor do I want it. I want normal typical forum atmosphere/convos. If you have anything else to say, you know where to find me. After this, I'm not talking on the forums about this subject.
No problem Shane I understand I get it no worries here

94 xlt 5spd longbed,
Was a built 2.3 turbo currently no motor or trans
5.0 swap coming soon
6/5 drop with dream beams,8.8 373 posi,17x9 wheels,swp seats,8k hids, autometer guages, Wideband o2, shiftlight, illusive trans x-member, 01-04 4x4 front bumper
PNW Crew
AC