View Single Post

Old 12-17-2013, 03:58 PM
My 3.0 Is Wounded

I recently bought a Ford Explorer Center Console and the armrest had a big tear in the wear spot. I, obviously, wanted to repair it.

I knew, Glenn, from the Minnesota thread and knew he did vinyl decals. I figured I would ask him if he'd be willing to re-do my armrest. I told him I wanted the old and torn vinyl replaced with red vinyl and to have him put a letter "N" on it, standing for Nebraska Cornhuskers. He had me pick what font style and size I wanted, so I told him.

He said he would be able to do it so I shipped it out within the next few days.

After Glenn, Gcextreme, received it and acquired the proper stapler and correct Vinyl, he sent it within the week along with his other shipments. He sent it Priority 2 day mail.

I received it today, very excited to see it, and was very pleased with the final results. He also added an unasked for "Ranger" sticker, but very glad he did cause it looks phenomenal and not as naked as it would with just the N.

He also included 2 extra Ranger stickers and 2 of his business stickers.

All in all, I am very pleased with his work. It looks great, and his communication was fantastic as well. For a low price of $35, 2 day priority mail price included, I'd have to rate this transaction a definite 10/10.

He can redo your armrest in many other colors as well.
Please check his threads out in the links below and maybe you could be his next customer! Thanks for reading!

GCEXTREME's Upholstery

Custom Vinyl Decals

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics - CUSTOM MODS

Last edited by BeauJCope; 12-17-2013 at 05:13 PM.