View Single Post

Old 11-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB-9862 View Post
Ohh yea that would make sense lol. I'm thinking just butt a toolbox up against the window panel on the inside, make a frame going to the floor/fender, and then replace the window with a solid panel. Something to that effect
I have considered an aluminum frame to do just that, but my priorities on the projects always changes. Right now I'm just tweaking what I've already done.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB-9862 View Post
hahaha dude its weird but I totally prefer the bed of my truck to my actual bedroom. Got my air mattress and some pillows, lights, speakers, and the toolboxes make for nice little tables to hold my sodas and stuff. Its cozy when its all closed up haha
Agreed. I love camping out of the back. I would do an air mattress but I could never find one under 72"