View Single Post

Old 08-23-2010, 01:16 AM
The Sickest

Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
that's because the warranty is held by a 3rd party, it has nothing to do with bb, and if you read well into the contract, not much is covered.

i hate it when i'm pushed to buy one of those warranties, the employees talk so much crap, that they make it seem like everything they sell in the store will break in days, so i exit without buying anything. I mean, why would i buy stuff that's so unreliable?
No, I paid out the ass for this one that ALL repairs were suposed to be covered for a year...It was as much if not more than my monitor. Then I bought a graphics card and they said geeksquad had to install it for like $50 or it would void my warranty. What happens? the graphics card burns up the motherboard like 6 months later and they wanna charge me $450 to fix it...I was like, no, I have this warranty *shows receipt* and they said they cant find it in their system. I talked to corp and they basically accused me of tampering with it to make it break. I took the tower back up there and smashed it in front of the door and everyone that saw me do it turned around and got in their cars and left. IDK if they thought I was gonna shoot the place up or they didnt wanna be in my position a few months down the road.