View Single Post

Old 11-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Do not touch the trim!

Default Re: buggman's Plug-in LED's leds (KY)

No website of my own... yet.
This all started off when I was sick & tired of my dull cluster & ballooned from there After trying several types of LED's with mediocre results, the LED's I have now seem to offer the best light distribution/brightness for a reasonable amount of $$$.

I'd rather take the funds required for maintaining my own site & put it back into testing new LED's & coming up with new mods for now.

Do have a YouTube channel I've just started up as well as my Photobucket albums, links are down there V in my signature.

Always try to have plenty of LED's for the old & new style clusters & hvac panels at all times, both the white as well as red, blue, green & yellow.

I also have my plug-in LED's for the dome lights (all styles), 3rd brake lights (both all red & cargo versions), license plate LED's, glovebox lights, under hood lights & probably more applications I'm forgetting at the moment. Not to mention all the other custom LED mods I do.

I've got another thread dedicated to my Brake/Turn/Reverse LED plug-ins too, but I'm always on the hunt for the next big thing... I have a couple sets of my red brake LED kit now & I'm waiting on more NEW LED's for testing.
If/when I find something better than what I have now, I'll be sure to post updates here or in my other threads to keep everyone up to date.

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook