View Single Post

Old 08-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Cute Things Go Fast

Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default New to the site.

Hi, my name is Lindsey.
i have a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT i named Alfredo (because its white, and i'm Italian) ... it made sense to me About me personally: I'm female, yes. I belong to a street racing forum/group (nostreetracing.org). I'm into cars/trucks/racing well lets just say I love it all ... now for my truck.

Plans for Alfredo: lowering, possibly flowmaster exhaust (haven't decided on which i want), aftermarket radio, HIDs, (not part of the plan but i need a new steering wheel :/ ), aftermarket tail lights, aftermarket headlights, originally planned on pink halos, originally planned on pink blinkers, pink cab light, and when i get another daily ... a v8 engine swap.

As you can see, my plans for the truck are both easy and complex ... I wish it was standard .. then I could have a turbo ranger . I was originally hoping for white with pink accents because well my theme is obviously pink and white. Granted, pink isn't my favorite color i just think it would look girly and clean.

Alfredo has no mods currently, unless tint counts ... only the rear window is tinted, other than that its a fish bowl My truck is currently stock with levelers in the bed for towing. Hopefully soon, it won't be so stock

Soo, thanks for welcoming me to the site I'm looking forward to being a part of a new forum

Last edited by 99RangerAlfredo; 08-17-2010 at 04:53 PM.