View Single Post

Old 10-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Show Your System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin-20 View Post
Ok. Ill just grab a better pair of 6x8s then.
Are you just wanting 4 6x8's to be powered from the headunit only ? Or are you wanting better 6x8's to handle an amp ?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.mikl View Post
I was gonna build a console. But I got a deal on this full length and like the factory look. I already have the 8 it's sitting in it's box under my bed lol. I'm gonna see what I can do with the console.

Attachment 74362

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
Dude all that Alpine stuff looks OK, but what's up with that powerbass amp ? ...and you don't need the rux? knob when you have sub level on the headunit.

----------

Quote:
I have an alpine amp to go with it and the remote bass knob also. Plus I have the grill for the sub. I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do. I wanted to build a box and then use the console to pretty much hide the box. Not he console being part of the box. Just using it to hide it.

----------

Also the powerbass is getting swapped for an alpine.

AHHH ... good deal.

----------

Quote:
No I'm not lol. I just got the alpine headunit. And was looking at subs and really like my gfs type a 12s so I got an alpine type r 8, and I got the alpine sub amp because how small it is. easy to hide, got the grill to protect the sub and the bass knob to adjust bass when I want. My door speakers are all ds68 kickers. And 4 channel is powerbass but gonna get an alpine cause again, they are small and easy to put somwhere in the small truck.

The Alpine MRP-F300 is great for the 6x8 Kickers. (would be one of my last choices for door speakers, but 50 watts RMS each makes them ok)