View Single Post

Old 10-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole View Post
Ok before I start this "meme" is my grandmother and Randell is my ******* step grand father, and the car I'm referring to is their POS pruis,

For the past week me and meme have planed Togo eat with my uncle, well today out of no where Randell said he wanted to go, well meme said you can drive our car, hell fucking no, or I could ride with them, hell fucking no, then she said could I take my sub box out and put my seat back in and all of us just ride in my truck and I told her it's harder than it sounds todo, so she said figure out what you wanna do and call me back, so I pretty much told her that I probably won't go if that's how it's going to play out. I don't mind fallowing them up their but she wants me to drive their car cause Randell scares her....then he just called me and acts like he was going all along and they invited me Togo and that don't go out of my way if I don't want to go..... I need to hit somthing or go fast before I rip someone's head off, I'm literally burning up because I'm so pissed right now Sent from my iPhone 5 using FRF App
Burnouts. Soooo good at relieving stress. Lol.

Sent from my race truck so I can win wherever I am!