View Single Post

Old 10-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Ranger!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post

Truck looks CLEEEEEAN and deep! I'll have to try that Meguiar's Black in the spring after a thorough cut and buff job.

BUT DUUUUUUUUUUUDE. PLEASE. You NEED this product. That valence is naaaaasty.

Yeah. Darkest my truck got. Niteshade corners, all black wheels, black rack, black box, bedlined black bumpers, black grille, etc. I just find a blacked out DWB to be kind of well, gross looking after doing it to mine and seeing in person. I'm MUCH happier with a mixture of both black parts and shiny parts. DWB takes very well to chrome and black accents. But not all black accents. I can keep going on about how satin black flares are too glossy or how DupliColor Trim Black is far too glossy compared to SEM Trim Black on this color. blahblahblah. I've typed enough. lol.

I'm kind of anal when it comes to a flowing, good looking theme....and making things look right and feel they belong. Might be a touch of OCD. It can be a character flaw of mine sometimes.
Yea I'm gonna work on it when I'm home on vacation in December, this past year has not been kind to that valence, its gotten progressively worse and I was actually trying to decide what to use to paint it.

Sent from my galaxy S3 using FRF App

2000 Ford ranger 4x4 steppie 3.0
Deep Wedgewood Blue
Cooper Discoverer AT'3 265/75/16