Thread: HI!
View Single Post

Old 08-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Learning to use the forums

Default HI!

Hi everyone!

I have a Ranger... Most of you seem to have a Ranger as well.... so it appears we all have something in common already!

I have a black 2008 Ranger XL

2.3l 4-cyl.
4.10 rear
super cab
6 foot bed
2WD

completely stock.

I did replace the spare donut with a full size spare...(when did Ford start using donuts as the spare on the Rangers?) If I recall my friends 2001 had a full size as well as my brothers 2002.

I got the 4-cyl as I needed a truck with the ability to haul things but at the same time provide me with the fuel economy needed for my daily commute. I've been getting right around 25mpg every tank.

I have the very convenient vinyl floors instead of carpet. Makes for cleaning the mud out easy.

Here are some terrible pictures...most are from phones.

Had to pick up some supplies for work that evening.

Hanging out with my friends Ranger on his land

Driving around on my brothers land.

Parked in it's spot at the office.

I plan on getting some slightly larger tires with a more aggressive tread pattern. I would also like to get the windows tinted, some fog lights and a small suspension lift.

The lift is a whole new world to me that's why I joined... to learn about lifts and the costs associated with them and what lifts look the best in my opinion on similar trucks.

I do about 20% of my driving "off road" I generally don't do any mudding but drive around in the absence of paved road.