View Single Post

Old 10-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Sept. TOTM

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Been at my job for 5.5yrs now...i work on machines worth over $200K....i make less than $13 an hour..i am 29, been doing this since i was 24. A new older guy starts, has no experience, but i come to find that he's making $16.50 an hour...and i am training him in!!
I ask my boss, why is this guy making more than me...he says "Cuz he is older and has more going on, a house mortgage and kids to put into college, etc."
This guy is 38 yrs old...so because he is older and has kids a a fancy house and a lifestyle way of living he has to maintain, he deserves to get paid more than me??!!!

Ive heard of older people bitching cuz younger people take their jobs and do it for less $$ but never have i heard of it the other way around!!

On another note... i work on big fancy automated machines for big companies, and our company is making tons of $$ and is expanding, but do they pay their employees any more...nope..

Like i said 5.5yrs and i am making $2.00 more than what i was when i started!
This is why i am pushing my home business, vinyl graphics and shirts and trying to do it full time...i can make more doing this than working 10hrs a day at that dam factory!

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!