View Single Post

Old 08-01-2010, 11:58 PM
The Sickest

Default Re: FRF Afterhours

The conversation I just had with a lady.

Me - How can I help you?

Her - I need you to make me a reservation online. My husband is handicapped, but dont you dare say that to him. He was born in the 1930's and they are do it on your own about things.

Me - I can make you a reservation.

her - I need you to make it online, my husband usually does it. Hes done it for 20 yrs, but now I need to make it and I dont know how. He does everything online.

Me - I can make your reservation in my system, but I cant go to the website and make it. It is actually better for me to make it in the system.

Her - But he does it online and I dont know how so I need you to make it online.

Me - When are you coming in (doing it in my system)

Her - Tonight. Do you have a suite? Price is no matter. Dont put us in a handicapped room because he will refuse it.

Me - Yeah, we got suites. Tonight as in Sunday or Monday night?

Her - Tonight, as in right now.

Me - Ok, when are you departing?

Her - We are going to be here for a week.

Me - Ok, what day are you leaving?

Her - um, we already left, we are about 30 minutes from you now.

Me - Ok, what day are you checking out of my hotel?

Her - ummm, Friday I think.

(I get all of her info)

Me - Are you going to be holding this with a creditcard?

Her - No, we do it strait through our account.

Me - Well I need a card number or cash.

Her - We dont have a card because people steal stuff. So I can give you a check number.

Me - No, I need a credit card, debit card, or cash.

Her - Well lets do cash....Because the cash comes from the bank.

Me - ummm, You have to bring the cash, the cash cant come from the bank.

Her - The bank isnt open, we have an account number so it gets directly taken out.

Me - No, we cant do that. You have to bring either a credit card, debit card, or cash...as in $100 bills in your hand.

Her - I know what that means! IM NOT A ILLITERATE! I can give you our account number, a security code and a statement with our balance.

Me - Im not trying to call you stupid, but unless you come in with a visa, mastercard, or any major credit card OOOOR American currency, I can not check you in.

Her - OH MY GOD! NEVERMIND JUST NEVERMIND Cant believe this *click*