View Single Post

Old 07-29-2010, 04:53 AM
bullsnake 4x4 owner

Exclamation Re: What is your trucks name....

well it started out bull because of my pet python when i got her a female,she was biggest n bulliest snake in cage so called her bull,and loved her so much named truck after her,n so on then got state's personalized tags bull,well state changed laws say only can be one of a kind tag in whole state n aparently way more than 1 bull in this state so had to change,but wanted to stay true to my big azz bully of a python.So i incorporated a part of my childhood,my dad died in 1978 he was an old dustbowl dirt farmer in oklahoma where im originally from in his late years he worked for a grainrey in yewed okla,and an old school teacher who owned said grain elevator,at time he was one of few men could run elevator made of combine parts,but to grease gears,and to keep rats outta wheat lolz,everytime a rattlesnake or bullsnake was found n chopped with a shovel my dad was there or called he would put snakes in back of his ol'pickup,run it to yewed and run dead snake thru top end of elevator gears n pully chains,hence gear grease n no rats in grain boxes,so now my lil'87 ranger is called bullsnake,state tag :bullsnk; it also has 4x4 back ground for kansas and okla,by my family im the only man allowed to use siad nickname since the 70's,in loveing memory for my dad and mother who farmed, and lived the plains,BULLSNAKE.KE.
1987 black custom xlt,ext. cab 4x4,military-surplus 2.9L, stock 3"lifted;5 speed auto trans w/ manual 4x4,borg-Warner-turbo transfer case,grinds out progressive aluminum mags w/goodyear wranglers; keyed entry alarm,duel 280w interface deckw/usb n bluetooth,jvc6x8s rear,jvc4"160wfront,crome bed side rails,tuff liner bed liner also blacked out headlights,limo black window tint. called the BULLSNAKE cuz its the best small-n-toughest 4x4 ford built!!

Last edited by 87bullsnkranger; 07-29-2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: change text