View Single Post

Old 08-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Danger 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4fordcowboy View Post

Oh I absolutely love not working, I just have no other good way to get money, my parents are too poor to really buy me stuff, and I hear ya about the farm, I lived on one by MT Saint Helen's in Wa, god I loved it, I miss the mountains and the farming, it was quiet and peaceful, and the hot chicks that lived down the hill from me, ooooh mama, lol. But we lost ours to the bank, we got foreclosed on and lost the farm, and in the same week my 17 yr old dog died (he had been born the same year as me and we bought him that same year) and my fuckin girl friend broke up with me, I was pissed, lol
Life goes on though! I've had many dogs, girls, trucks, everything come and go, yet life always moves on and there is another twist ahead. That's why a person can never take it for granted, never know when it might all be gone. Good job for not depending on your patents to pay for everything. I'm sure something will pop up that works with ya!

play hard, bog harder!
99 xlt, 5.0, torsion bars cranked, 4" body lift, 33" Goodyear Duratracs, 15x10 American racing 5 spoke rims, 2004 ranger edge seats, buggman LEDs in dash, Aussie locker in front, 8.8 with discs and mini spool in rear, blue led underglow.