View Single Post

Old 07-23-2010, 12:26 PM
5.Oh All the way

Send a message via Yahoo to dixie_boysles
Default Re: 2010 Base Mustang Vs. 2004 Ford Ranger 0-100

This is actually a great site with great people, we just dont condone street racing of any sorts. There is a difference between speeding and racing as well. So dont let this single thread reflect a whole site. Its just the internet.

As for the "not that anyone will pay attention to this thread like the others", man I've had plenty of threads people didnt read or that didnt get much attention, it doesnt matter. Also, if you notice, the more you use the site, the more we get to know you the more we respond.

Most if not all of these guys have never met me, seen me or physically talked to me, yet they "know" me. All you have to do is say my username, and they can tell you my name, what year/color/mods i have done to my truck, my cleaning habits, my truck likes/dislikes, my fiance's name and stuff, its a great community. heck I even have most of these guys on my phone that I text or on my facebook. Its a great community and you could not ask for more. But as you can tell there are certain things we dont like, street racing is one of them.

Had this been at a track, we would have applauded you.

Sold/Totaled: 2006 Ranger XLT 2D SuperCap 4x4 Torch Red
15x8 Pacer 164P Polished Wheels | 31x10.50 BFG ATs | Level II Tow Hooks | FX4 Red Insert Seats
Tinted Windows | 6000K HIDs | Kobalt Low Profile Toolbox | Pioneer Speakers