View Single Post

Old 07-14-2013, 09:52 AM
Everybody Loves Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn611 View Post
Haven't been on here in a while do to the fact I got rid of my ranger, but looking at the audio knowledge on this forum compared to others keeps me coming back. I had a decent setup in my ranger ( 2 12"P3's in a custom ported box on 900rms ) and now with my new truck I'm really missing he bass. Not looking for anything crazy, just a nice single 10"-12" to but in a small sealed box under the back seat of my sierra ext cab. I have been looking at the Rockford PS3 shallow 12" because it only requires a 1 cubic foot box and if I run a normal sub it has no room to flex and will be against the bottom of the seat, looking to pair it on a Rockford amp . Unless you guys have any other suggestions?

With that being said, would you recommend I build the box to fire up into the bottom of the seat or build a down fire box? Sealed or ported?
I had a JL w1 10" in my 2000 Silverado with a 500watt mono block Alpine amp. I personally thought it sounded realy good. Wasnt any kinda cab flex ornanuthing like that but it rounded off the sound inside with the stock speakers and eclipse head unit. And it fit perfectly in the box it came in under the back seat. You honestly couldn't even see it.