View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 09:44 PM
No foolin it was spoolin

Send a message via MSN to mikesturbo94
Default Re: Do Cops have anything better to do in MD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Ok. I have read alot of posts about cops and forum member getting pulled over. Some Forum members ARE Law Enforcement...like me. I have read about window tint, following too close, and yellow lights. First off, like Tom said, you knew the yellow lights were illegal, you skated for 3 years, consider yourself lucky you only got a repair order. Second if you tint your windows to a percentage that you KNOW it's illegal, don't bitch about getting tickets or an order to remove the tint, you knew you were wrong in the beginning! Third, you get a ticket for following too close......again, don't bitch about because if that other driver stopped short, you hit them and the damage is more than what your ticket is. As far as cops having nothing better to do, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! There aren't any laws in this country, in your state, or your town, so go ahead and buy the illegal things, tailgate, speed, and most of all....PLEASE DRIVE DRUNK because I enjoy seeing kids and families getting killed, I enjoy having to speak to a family member telling them their relative dies because someone wanted to drive like an ass and clipped a car, and sent it into oncoming traffic.

P.S. If you're going to bitch about cops, atleast get the grammar right!!!
x2 granted I'm not a cop but I know plenty of them, yes some laws seem stupid or just there to be annoying but they all have become a law for one reason or another so even if I don't get why it's illegal I still obay them as much as possiable, granted my truck has modified exhaust and such since it's turboed and all, I personally have been lucky and got fix it warnings becuase when I got my truck things weren't legal and I was able to show the officer proof that I had ordered the parts to correct the issue, simple fact that u obay the laws you won't get a ticket.
Clinton you may be able to answer this I've always wondered just haven't asked the gfs aunt who's a stater yet. Why is it that we as public can only have a certian percent tint but as law enforcement your cars can have limo status tint? Is it a safety thing for the cop cars? I undrstand the civilian restriction for safety reason so if an officer was to approach he can see the driver but I dint get why enforcement cars are allowed to have limo tint

94 xlt 5spd longbed,
Was a built 2.3 turbo currently no motor or trans
5.0 swap coming soon
6/5 drop with dream beams,8.8 373 posi,17x9 wheels,swp seats,8k hids, autometer guages, Wideband o2, shiftlight, illusive trans x-member, 01-04 4x4 front bumper
PNW Crew
AC