View Single Post

Old 06-27-2010, 05:11 AM
Learning to use the forums

Default Re: 3.0 Auto Hesitation, Sputtering, Bucking Missing When Cruising?

We'll After 3 weeks of tearing through the engine bay and transmission, replacing every sensor, spark plug, air filter, hoses Fuel Filter, cleaning everything MAF, IAC, throttle body, Transmission service, flush with new additives for TC Shudder and everything i can remember i did to fix this problem guess what......

It was a F****** Vacuum Line. Could not for the life of me believe it. I was getting ready to test the fuel system and pull that all apart when i noticed on the underside of the intake tube there was a big open hole. I looked around from this angle that is almost impossible to see at the found a disconnected vacuum line. WOW! plug it back in and did a test drive. Truck is back to normal! Finally!

Everybody Thank you for helping me to figure out this problem. I was almost at the point of getting rid of it because of the annoyance of this. Well i guess at the end of all this and a upside. I know that engine and transmission like the back of my hand and the truck received one hell of a tune up and engine service!