View Single Post

Old 06-24-2010, 04:40 AM
5.Oh All the way

Send a message via Yahoo to dixie_boysles
Default Re: This is how you get OBX mud off of a truck (56k warning)

yes I am, i want it clean again! It was mint clean before the mud and I want it mint clean after the mud. im still not done. hand washed it again yesterday so that I could clay bar the hood and above windows to get rid of waterspots that i got the other day where it was so hot. I also took apart my stock intake and cleaned the crap out of it and took out the airbox and cleaned the crap out of that.

With all this being said, looking at my motor yesterday to see I missed any spots, i found something that HIGHLY pissed me off! I found oil leaking from my crankshaft. Looks to be coming from right behund the pulley, so it must need a new seal. going to try and fis that next week and change the oil. I refuse to have a 63k mile truck with an oil leak. That was the whole effing reason i bought the truck, so that i wouldnt have to deal with problems so soon. First the TPS sensor, now this! Ill be making a seperate thread for this!

Sold/Totaled: 2006 Ranger XLT 2D SuperCap 4x4 Torch Red
15x8 Pacer 164P Polished Wheels | 31x10.50 BFG ATs | Level II Tow Hooks | FX4 Red Insert Seats
Tinted Windows | 6000K HIDs | Kobalt Low Profile Toolbox | Pioneer Speakers