Thread: Football talk
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Ford Tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGAAA View Post

Thomas and Decker had some of the best hands in football last year. And we all know how good Welker is. After one full year with Manning under their belt, this year will be even better.

As far as the Chiefs go, they'll be better but getting Andy Reid and Alex Smith wont turn them around into a playoff team overnight.
All the chiefs needed was a QB and some help on the offensive line. We have bowe and baldwin (which I think will prove himself this year) for receiving and charles for RB. Now that we have a QB that is good we can actually utilize our passing plays. We also have Moeaki as a TE and he hands fantastic hands. Our defense is already really good. Tamba Hali, Brandon Flowers, Derrick Johnson. The chiefs weakest point is their defensive line, they can never penetrate the offensive line for a sack.

Sent from my old school HTC EVO Shift so I can screw off at work whenever I want
1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 off road package, Step side bed, Extended cab, 3.0L vulcan v6, 4.10 open gears, Kicker ks-98's in all four stock speaker slots, After market jvc head unit, JL Audio single 12'' W3 sub eoofer in ported box, JX-500/1 class D amp, Memphis 8AWG wiring with inline fuse, Spectre cold air intake, 4 spd with o/d auto transmission