Thread: Football talk
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 07:15 AM
2006 - 4x4 - 4.0L - XLT

Default Re: Football talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by italian88 View Post
Denvers WR's are unpredictable on whether or not they will catch the ball. I think it will be close between them and the chiefs. But I honestly think the chiefs will come out on top in the division. But Manning is a force not to be reckoned with.

Sent from my old school HTC EVO Shift so I can screw off at work whenever I want

----------

Plus I don't think denvers offense has fully adapted to mannings no huddle strategy. They still get confused and will ruin the wrong routs/plays.

Sent from my old school HTC EVO Shift so I can screw off at work whenever I want
Thomas and Decker had some of the best hands in football last year. And we all know how good Welker is. After one full year with Manning under their belt, this year will be even better.

As far as the Chiefs go, they'll be better but getting Andy Reid and Alex Smith wont turn them around into a playoff team overnight.