Thread: Football talk
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 07:11 AM
Ford Tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGAAA View Post
Denver is the team to beat. With the 3 headed monster at receiver (Thomas, Decker, Welker) and Manning throwing it to em, along with Montee Ball in the backfield. The offense will be unstoppable. As far as defense goes, we only lost Dumervil, which sucks, but hes replaceable. Added Rodgers-Cromartie, Terrance Knighton, Shaun Phillips and Sly Williams. Also, Charles Woodson is visiting with them, today. If he gets signed, Denver's D will be lights out. Old or not, Champ and Woodson got mad skills still.

AFC
1.Denver
2.New England
3.Cincy
4.Indy
5.Houston
6.Pittsburgh

(Yup the defending champion Ravens go 7-9 and miss the postseason, mark my words)

NFC
1.Green Bay
2.San Fran
3.New Orleans
4.NY Giants
5.Seattle
6.Atlanta

Championship Games
NE @ Denver - Denver Wins
NO @ GB - Green Bay Wins

Denver vs GB in the SB, Denver 37, GB 24
Denvers WR's are unpredictable on whether or not they will catch the ball. I think it will be close between them and the chiefs. But I honestly think the chiefs will come out on top in the division. But Manning is a force not to be reckoned with.

Sent from my old school HTC EVO Shift so I can screw off at work whenever I want

----------

Plus I don't think denvers offense has fully adapted to mannings no huddle strategy. They still get confused and will ruin the wrong routs/plays.

Sent from my old school HTC EVO Shift so I can screw off at work whenever I want
1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 off road package, Step side bed, Extended cab, 3.0L vulcan v6, 4.10 open gears, Kicker ks-98's in all four stock speaker slots, After market jvc head unit, JL Audio single 12'' W3 sub eoofer in ported box, JX-500/1 class D amp, Memphis 8AWG wiring with inline fuse, Spectre cold air intake, 4 spd with o/d auto transmission