View Single Post

Old 06-20-2010, 07:07 PM
DISABLE ADBLOCK: LOLZ

Default New body matching paint & more mods with *Pics*

I haven't been too busy on here lately because I've been busy working on my 04. I've been painting some interior/exterior trim to match the body paint perfectly. I have a few quarts of dupont sonic blue base-coat, and clear-coat. I also got myself a new compressor and gun and wanted to use it some.

Painted the exterior door handles (mirrors were painted to match the body in summer 09)

Painted the rear liscense plate LED holders, as well as I painted my liscense plate surround, and bondo-ed in a reverse camera so I could see backing up (the tint I have is really dark)

Painted some interior trim to go with the painted interior trim pieces I did last summer already:

I also installed the F150 Reverse LCD screen rearview mirror into this truck (I already put one in my white 2003) so I could wire it to the camera that I bondo'ed into the license plate surround. Here is a pic of what it looks like when I put the truck into reverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
I'm dying to see this at night. Someone go tell the sun to give up already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef08 View Post
Your the man, you bring our dreams to a reality within the lighting spectrum
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCobe View Post
Jp7 you always do AMAZING work! Hats off to you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
People so often confuse "hating" with "knowing better".