View Single Post

Old 05-09-2013, 04:20 AM
ride or die.

Well, first of all... I never got a message on Facebook of you asking for the other $200. I told you, you would get it as soon as I had it to spare. I paid for my new tires with a credit card because my truck needed them, considering its my DD. My previous tires were dry rotting, apparently.

I have told you, as soon as I got it, you will. I have yet to buy ANYTHING for my truck besides tires. I can barely buy food right now we've hit such a slump because my job decided they're gonna be *******s. Hence why I'm trying to find a new one. It would have been nice to send me a message on here, cause then hey, I get a pop up saying I have a message. I don't get half of my messages on FB.

And to add to it, I was the first to offer you money for the lift. We agreed on a price first. Then you went back and upped it because of someone else. That's pretty shitty, but whatever. It was a 12 hour drive. Who knew it would cost $600 in gas ALONE in a damn Focus.

And also, that lift was so fucked. We had to cut and modify shit because some ******* decided to weld it to make it not even fit.

You speak of you keeping to your word and I told you, I would keep mine. You had my number. You could of easily called or texted me before bringing it on here.

'04 Fx4 4.0 Custom.
too damn much to list.