Thread: BP oil spill
View Single Post

Old 06-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Tank Diver

Default Re: BP oil spill

Well, I hope it works. BP in my mind has been negligent for quite some time. They are/were in charge of maintaining the Alaskan Pipeline and nearly botched that one a few years back due to lack of maintenance. I don't buy from their stations if I have a choice since then. This only reinforces that policy.

Yes, I know all about the fuel all coming from the same pipe line and they just add their own additives before delivering the fuel to the stations. I still would prefer my money go to another oil baron than BP.

Edit: Hell, I've spend a good portion of my career supporting various actions in the Middle East, partly because of oil. We really need to find another viable energy source and get rid of all these jokers. Until then, drilling locally is the only available near term solution. Let the Arabs eat their oil.

Last edited by sgtsandman; 06-17-2010 at 07:22 PM.