View Single Post

Old 05-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Light up everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister04Fx4 View Post
Okay, so instead of me bringing down the BS thread with my bad mood... I guess I'll just vent here.

I am so sick of this life I am living right now. I am just so fucking tired of it. No matter what I do, it is not enough. I go to work every day and work my ass off, like everyone else. I ask simple things of my "significant other". Such as last night - it was either take care of the dogs or clean up dinner and do dishes. He picked clean and do the dishes, so I took care of the dogs. The next morning, he had already left for his class, I come into the kitchen getting ready for work, to find that he didn't do anything. I asked him why, and he said the dishwasher was full. THEN FUCKING RUN IT! Goddamn. It is not rocket science. Then after his class, he had to head to work - even though he doesn't usually work Saturdays - I asked him before he went to work, if he could swing by the house and let the dogs out. Did he? No. I came home to my Pitbull sitting in his own piss and shit - he is still a puppy, so I don't expect him to be able to hold it for a long time - and his dog had puked. Why, I have no idea. It stunk up the entire house. Not only that, but the house is a complete mess. The dog kennel needs to be picked up from the dogs' shit.

Somehow I got into the negatives in my bank account, which here comes a $36 dollar overdraft fee... and I don't get paid til Friday so I have no money at all. I asked Ryan to throw me $20 to keep it from being completely fucked, he said no. Even though I've bailed him out PLENTY of times. So I have no idea what I'm going to do right now. I have a quarter tank of gas left in my truck, so that should last me a few days. Thankfully I am off tomorrow. I didn't even look at my schedule for next week yet, I was so pissed off.

I am just so tired.
Sounds like a jerk

2000 XLT single cab 2wd 4cyl automatic (work in progress)