View Single Post

Old 06-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Noob

Default Re: NEWS: Officer Punches Teen Girl

Seriously guys. That Officer was surrounded by several people, and it's unknown whether they have weapons or not, unknown whether they would have attacked him at the time, and that girl was resisting. What that vid DOESN'T show is that when he was talking to the girls, that one in brown that he was trying to arrest, mouthed off to him, waved him off "Whatever B!&$h" and walked away. Even after he told her to come back. He went over and got her, and tried to get her to put her hands on the hood so he could check her for weapons, and the video picks up from there.

That Officer did what was appropriate. Yup, it looks ugly. Yup NAACP is gonna have a heyday with it. He didn't appear to me to have enough time or space to pull pepper/tazer/whatever. Those kids are also very lucky it didn't go another way. If the rest of those who were egging those 2 girls on had made any move toward him, he would have been justified in shooting. And you'd have had someone hurt badly or dead.

I would have done the exact same thing.
2000 Ranger Etx cab XLT 4.0L Auto trans. Currently I've got my 60/40 cut down into buckets, and a cheap walmart console to fill the gap. Working on gathering parts, paint, vynals, and such for the rest of the build LOL. I use this as an everyday truck, but it's also the only truck I have for hunting and general off road fun. Hoping to make it much better than stock!
PNW Crew!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3865172