View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 PM
Still here

Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
I tried your test and I can't push it forward like you said. And yes, it does chamber another round.

This may be a dumb question, but there isn't a difference between " 9mm parabellum " and 9mm luger " right?
OK that takes that problem off the table. No there is not a difference. 9mm Para, 9mm Luger, 9x19mm is all the same ammo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Sport View Post
Well if it chambers another round that means that it can't be that the recoil spring is too sting, or the ammo too weak. Could be that it is too weak in not allowing the slide to be pushed all the way back forward after the shot.
That would still allow the hammer to come down, the hammer is not locking back after the first shot. Correct Turd?
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.