View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 08:11 PM
White Trash Ballin' MFer

Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Well guys I don't really know who else that I can turn to at this moment, and I know you guys are pretty much trapped here for the moment so ya'll are my captive audience fro the next few minutes.
After 15 years of marriage, it's officially over. No cheating, no beating, no drugs/alcohol, nothing more than just it's over. About a week ago we talked and took personal time to decide where and what we wanted. I've been off for one day, and it's apparent that neither one of us will be happy while we are together. I just made the call so to speak. I'm torn between being on the verge of tears, and happy as hell that it's over. This fucking sucks. I've been with Beth since we were kids, and I think that is part of the problem. We've just grown apart, and now our daughter has to pay for it. I can't bring myself to tell her.
Sorry to bum ya'll out, but I had to. Please hold the condolences, I'm not ready for sympathy yet.
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes