View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 02:50 PM
RangerDanger

Default Re: Looking to lower my Truck

i dont know what u mean when i need a flip kit, i know the leaf springs have to be under the axel. i was just going to try and take them off and put them back on the way i wanted them. now i dont know if that alone will drop it, but i only want 3 in. the blocks i have right now are 3 in. but i could take them back if i had to. i could'nt do it today like i wanted to b/c the thing that the leaf springs are sitting on. its welded on there, on the top of the axel. im pretty sure i need one to go on the bottum side of the axel for me to put the block inbetween the spring and axel. does it have to be welded under there? but i was doing some reading on the cutting the front coils. i dont think it is going to be that bad. i think i only have to cut like 1 1/2 of it off. for a 3in. drop. alignment? im hoping for the best. but ya alot of people say that the ride wont change that much, and i should be good. i did get to paint my rims black today, i did a good job at it. when i get pics i will put them up. if you can help me out anymore that would be gr8. thanks for everything