Thread: Leather Seats?
View Single Post

Old 06-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Leather Seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
$500-1000. I've never seen black leather buckets less than $500 asking price.

EDIT: I seriously think the only ranger seats with both driver AND passenger lumbar are 02-03 Fx4 LII seats....like mine. All others are just driver lumbar. And lumbar never came on 60/40's.
Thanks for the help man. These bad boys sound expensive but i guess thats to be expected. I'm guessing i have 60/40 seats? Do those numbers mean i have a certain material seat or is that the size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeranger View Post
When I went to the dealer one day I asked how much the leather seats would come out to be and they told me about $800-1000. Buying them used you can get them for a little cheaper. The ones I saw on ebay were about $200 but the condition wasn't the best either.
Hm only $800-$1000 from the stealership? i would have expected $2,000+ lol... i might have to stop by ol' ford because i could honestly probably drop 1,000 on leather seats... i kinda like leather

EDIT (he posted while i was typing my post lol):
Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
paid 100$ for my expo leathers, full power options with power lumbar on both seats.
no offense but i'd rather have my two tone cloth seats than explorer leather seats. thats just my opinion though. i dont like the expo seats to much.