View Single Post

Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: level my level 2

Crank your bars.... there's a how-to in the how-to section and tons of threads regarding the subject. That'll get you approx 1.5"-2" of lift up front and level the truck out. May not be totally completely level, but will make the truck look ALOT better. A good starting point is cranking the adjustment bolt 4 total rotations and leaving it as that.

32's fit just fine stock. I suggest for a big change in appearence on the truck, replace those awfully sucked in 7" Alcoa wheels and go for a 15x8" wheel with 3.25-4" backspace. Head over to 4wheelparts.com for specs or the manufacturer's website itself for the specs. Look around here for ideas of wheels you like....TONS of different wheels on TONS of different trucks will give you TONS of ideas.

Don't worry about worrying about getting longer shocks. Stock length shocks is all that's needed as it acts as a limit for down travel.

And for my a-hole post above about you having difficulty searching, I give you a gift. The gift of 32x11.50's on 15x8" wheels w/ 4" backspace.....my truck circa '06...