View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Welcome to FRF, & enjoy!

Default Re: Your Gun Pics, Post Em Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
Do you like the angled grip where it is? I find it odd that you put it on a AR15 Carbine specially that close to the mag housing... That grip is designed for full arm extension so that you can hold the rifle with a firm and natural position. I use it on my C7A2 and love it for distance shoots.
Love it actually, prefect spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
I will soon be adding the same foregrip to my AR Carbine in the same location, perhaps even closer to the mag well. For a Carbine AR the most natural hold (for me) is right at the mag well or slightly ahead of it for most shooting, especially fast traversing between targets. For longer pokes I can still extend my arm out on the hand guards if I want.
agree, I normally hold the mag well also its my natural spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
Well if it works for you that's good, but with your arm extended it gives you more responsive positive control of your barrel. Granted i do switch down to how you hold it for room clearing... but that is a bad habit of mine
bad habit of room clearing? you a swat team member other wise you dont room clear on a daily basis.
33x13.50 Toyo M/T, 15x10, Body Lift, Rebuilt OHV, JBA headers, Hurst shifter, Warn VR10000-s, Class 1 bars, Belltech Shackles, Mustang GT rear disc, Level II hooks, Modded rear hitch, Custom front hitch, Level II Blue seats and black console, Explorer IRS rear cover, Extang fulltilt, Leer Cap Yakima Roof Rack, Cobra 29 with firestik stake mount, Scangauge II
Few mods