View Single Post

Old 05-31-2010, 06:31 PM
I am THE Hank Hill.

Send a message via AIM to Jimmeh
Default Very tiny Ranger update.

Well, because I am bored as hell and started drinking about an hour ago, I figured I would listen to some tunes and work on the exhaust manifold bolt that broke in the drivers side head. My parts should be here tomorrow!

And just so you guys don't think I have been slacking off, here has been an ongoing project. A 93 Jeep Wrangler. It had a bad transmission, so we (my dad and I) swapped a new(er) one in. Unfortunately for us, the torque converter is also bad. It runs great, though. Took us a bit to get the engine all connected back together since we have no knowledge of the vehicle, and everything was disconnected prior to us getting it.

And my next project is to clean up the damn shop so I can pull the Ranger in and FIND SHIT! That'll be after the Jeep is out, though, so until then I'll be outside in this crappy weather.

Anyway, back to trying to get this bolt out. May have to drill it out, but we'll see.
Way too much done to list and it's also not even close to done

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."