Thread: Minnesota
View Single Post

Old 03-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Enthusiast

Default Re: Minnesota

Woah Glenn, that's no bueno. Rest up and hopefully when it starts getting warm you'll be ready to go.

So I've got the stereo equipment out-
150W amp by Lightning Audio
10in sub in a grey truck box (22-5/8"W x 13-9/16"H x 7-1/8"-4-7/8"D)
Pioneer DEH-1300MP single-din unit with surrounding trim, wiring harness, remote, and dash kit to fit into the Ranger
There's also speaker wires and audio input wires long enough to run from the dash and under back to the amp. All you would need to wire this up in a truck would be the 12V and ground power supply for the amp.
The system sounded great in the extended cab, the sub was behind the driver's seat but the input wires for the amp would be long enough for the other side. The sub box is in great shape, so is the reciever, but the top chrome of the amp has some tarnished spots (see pictures).
I'll also throw in the manual/book cover (only) with the Ford logo on it out of the glove compartment of my old truck.

I'd love to get $150 for the set, am I crazy? (trying to alleviate some of the cost of the new truck)

Pics below:

RIP... 2001 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0L V6 Stepside