View Single Post

Old 03-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Buy a Ford

Default Re: Replaced Heads, Runs Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptRon View Post
Tadpole,
You are correct, valves, seals, springs, but no rockers, or push rods. I re-used my rocker assembly and push rods, as they were in great condition. The service from Odessa was second to none. Good luck with everything my friend.

----------

Updated signature, sorry about that. I will try to post a picture of the truck next week, as I will be out of town til Tuesday. Heading to Death Valley on the m/c.
-------------------------------------------------------------
ok great thank you. ive now heard 3 diff people say awesome things about odessa. thanks you for the info. ill have to get it goin soon

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckstone View Post
If you want rockers and push rods you want Delta Cam. Great company it's what I have installed in mine.

----------

If anyone needs pics.

Project Thread - Rebuilding 4.0L OHV
-------------------------------------------------------------
i will deff 100% need new pushrods at the least and new rockers. im gonna check this site out now thank you
*new GY wranglers 235/75/r15*new bumper and frame supports*rubberized interior floor* took off sway bars* bedlinered mirrors* new painted interior*aftermarket fog lights* polished lights* new motor and clutch for the 92* and trying to find a 93to 04 newer ranger to have 2 4wd's as im moving to the snow soon