View Single Post

Old 05-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Exploder

Default Re: Fuel Pump Shut Off Switch

Ok i was wrong , i dont see the switch , i was looking all around for it and i cant find it

Yes i assumed it would take sometime again for the gas to go back through , but now the gas guage is reading half a tank

Also i know this isnt the exact same topic , but i was doing some other work to the truck and i needed to reset the computer and looking online and another website with someone that owned a ford ranger also doing work , said to disconnect the negative cable from the battery for a minimum of 5 minutes , so i did it for about 7 minutes and reconnected everything and now the truck doesnt start , ive had similiar problems , that i hear clicking like the battery is bad , but i have the battery charging and its a 12 amp charger and its on 2 amps

Please people if someone knows whats wrong , the only thing i did since i last started the truck was reset computer and put in fuel , like i said ive had similiar problems , but i just need this fixed or hope the constant charge of the battery will be enough