View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: Long Trip rediness Checklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadridRanger1994 View Post
I see that! Lol that's why you have that nice profile pic of the road lol. But yeah, those are all GREAT tips, thanks a million, your story definitely gave me assurance and faith, I know the ranger can do it, I'm just a paranoid when it comes to maintenance and things like that as for the resting thing. I'll try to get some sleep so I won't be as tired, I'll take plenty of tunes to stay live lol. And some cheese crackers . But all in all I think this will be a great first time experience for me, my cousin asked me to visit him this summer, he's recovering from a leg wound from a mine explosion while he was in Afghanistan,, long live the USMC!
You should be fine if you are good on the maintenance. That is the biggest killer of cars, when people don't do the maintenance. And get a good nights sleep before you leave, actually for a few days before you leave, it makes a difference.

You tell your cousin, thank you, he is the reason, we can tell stupid stories, and hate each other for being in the wrong political party. He has made a sacrifice so that we are still free, and he is a good dude. And I'll buy him a beer if he is ever up this way, or me down that way. Girlfriend is Air Force, so I have a lot of respect for those guys, I wish I had gone in at 18, but I broke a toe right before MEPS, and the recruiter pissed me off

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadridRanger1994 View Post
Yeah the fuel will be a killer guys,, I calculated around 450 bucks on fuel. :/
I towed a trailer 2500 miles, I got 10 mpg's. I know what you mean lol
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha