View Single Post

Old 05-26-2010, 12:42 PM
DISABLE ADBLOCK: LOLZ

Default Re: Its all ok as long as its American!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
But stock? LOL

That's the difference between foreign and us cars now. Foreign is going for gas mileage while us is more power but more gas mileage. I honestly can't tell you the last foreign car commercial I've seen where they were bragging about power.
Some people buy toy-project-cars just to do things that most of you can't, not to keep it "stock".

I got 28.9mpg from NY to Chicago in 70 degree weather with no boost at 70mph on 93 octane.

I get 15mpg on methanol or 17 on ethanol over a whole tank.

I don't really care about the mileage my car makes. I probably drive it once every 2 weeks for about less than 50 miles. Its just for fun, I get paid to build turbo cars every day that don't fit your mold.

Besides running alcohol, nothing I've done to my engine when I rebuilt it with 400 miles on the brand new car has hurt my mileage or reliability. The only reliability problem I've had on my car was a dead battery due to the fact my car runs on a john-deer lawnmower battery.

I would consider an American car if there was something with torque that is light weight, easy to boost and 4wd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
I'm dying to see this at night. Someone go tell the sun to give up already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef08 View Post
Your the man, you bring our dreams to a reality within the lighting spectrum
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCobe View Post
Jp7 you always do AMAZING work! Hats off to you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
People so often confuse "hating" with "knowing better".

Last edited by Jp7; 05-26-2010 at 12:47 PM.