View Single Post

Old 05-25-2010, 03:48 PM
5.0 ranger!

Default New, from Florida!

Hey everybody, I just got my first ranger so i decided to find a home forum and i came across this. When i got my truck it was lowered to the ground, had some old ranger rims on it, and a hole in the gas tank, but it only had 73,000 miles on it. So i bought a parts truck and swapped out the rims and tires, the bed, all the front suspension(and put all new ball joints on it), and tried to swap the tanks but it didn't fit. I am currently working on a trade for a different bed, tailgate, front and rear bumpers and front fenders from an edge. The donor truck is a 2001, but i am browsing to see if all those parts will match up to my 2000. Ok i guess you are tired of reading this by now. thanks for looking. Here is a pic of how my truck currently looks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 082.jpg (93.6 KB, 10 views)

Mods so far:
Explorer ohc and lighted visors, Mustang dome light with LED's, In channel vent visors, Explorer sport trac guages, White faceplate for a/c controls, 8.8 ls rearend with 3:29 gears, 302 swap, coil spacers, 3" body lift, Westin step bars, A.R.E. topper with roof racks, 33x12.50x15 firestone destination a/t's, 8 hole american racing rims.

My build thread--> http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...ger-build.html